Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Censor court

Hey everyone. I brought you a new colored censor comic by Matt.


I have to agree with this comic whole heartily. Well I don't like pairing like NaruSaku, SasuHina, and a  variety of other crack pairing that just leave me scratching my head. I respect Matt for not letting his own personal feeling for something as silly as a fictional pairing get in his way. Plus I love the lawyer bits. I wonder who the Yuri trio will get for their lawyer. Maybe Harvey Birdman  Or Peter Potamus, I'm sure he will give them a good rate.  

2 comments:

  1. lolz heaven help the trio if they got reducto
    reducto:don't touch I'm enjoying myself!!this is pleasure you fools

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.
      Reducto: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Back off! I am here today to show you that what these girls did, was deserved. The Eiffel Tower was too big for it's own good and needed to come down.
      Nikia: I think we should have gone with the fat hippo whom kept trying to grab our asses.

      Delete