Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Old friends

Okay new longer comic this time. I finally got around doing another one. It took a while. I'll be honest I don't really get this story. I don't mind cross-over, but the back story just befuddles me. Naruto and Orihime were once an item, Naruto lives in a modern city, and he has his ninja powers.  I know it's a request. 



So, over all I liked it. I enjoy doing something other than Naruto characters. Plus I like being about to have fun with underwear and such. I wanted to do more with the backgrounds. I wanted more pics in the back, but I have limited options. Now for the real I wanted to do this.

Yes, I love this censor. I wanted to color this comic just for this censor. I again wanted to do more with the background, but I have limited skills.

Does anyone else want too see a comic about the Matt-cave? Not just a censor comic, but a full out comic. Like a phantom of the Opera parody; with Matt trying to get things done and "the Phantom of the Cave" keeps racking things.

Sad news people, I'm afraid I don't have a blog comic this time either I know it's been about four posts since I did one and it's the whole reason  you come here. I'm being facetious of course I know no one cares about this and have stopped reading if you ever were in the first place.




1 comment: