Wednesday, June 1, 2011

More DCL work!

I got some really good feedback from him so I went and did more.
I thought the look on Chojuro's face was priceless with this TeamFourStar line so here it is. Mei strikes me as a girl who shaves and has not tan line ;) .

Just another background I made using photoshop.I wanted to put in some steam but couldn't really get the steam clouds to look right.
so I'm a NaruHina Person and well DCL had one uncolored NaruHina pic so I did it. For Tsunade's tan lines I wanted to make it look like the swimsuit she wears in that one anime closing just google Tsunade swimsuit to find it.


removing an old background I photoshoped together of the Hokage office I made this.
I wanted to do a pic using this empty room scene form Naruto a long time. Still getting down the orange glow look so the people would look like their there but still.

Just some random fun I did with the last pic. I really badly wanted to see someone do this.

That's it for now and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment