Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy Holidays

Here we have our Christmas pic. Hinata and Kushina waiting by the tree to greet their men for some Christmas job. As I stated before I love pairing Hianta and Kushina together. This was something I had wanted to do for a long time. the background I made myself in photoshop The tree, hats, and bows found on google. and of course Matt's great drawings of these two awesome ladies to make it all possible.



and here are the originals for your enjoyment. you might noticed for Hinata's panties I used naruto's packet symbol.







 this one I kinda dragged my feet a bit. I really like it and all especially jiraiya's face peeping in, but as I said before yuri isn't my favorite.


I'm so glad to be done with this one. I wanted to do it to try and copy the lighting effect from the Kyuubi room in Shippuuden but it just didn't work out. Even before this I really dragged my feet on this one. I went a week without working on it. I think my lack of yuri love had something to do with it. I had wanted to do more, but I just wasn't feeling it, sorry.


Anyway that's all for now I might have some more before the end of the year. see ya later.


No comments:

Post a Comment