Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sketch post

Okay more from Matt's sketch book dump.



here we have poor lonely Anko  needed some love. And Hinata and Shion tending to Naruto's needs in some sexy outfits.

Here Naruko and Hinata where taught doing something naughty. and Tsunade will punish them in a naughty way. 

Here we have some surprisingly sexy Sakura pics. A nice bondage SakuIno pic and Sakura need to cool her self off with some onlookers getting a bit hot themselves. 
Here we have Naruto's pool party. My hat off to Matt for all the obscure characters. Like Emi, no not that Emi fro SE:AMS the two of you who read this. She's the girl Itachi used to get Jiraiya away from Naruto. I can name probably ten more girls at least he didn't  use for it. I won't ramble and list them all. I would love to commission a pic with like a ton of girl in it and throw in one from another series as an ester egg to fine, just don't have the money. I tried to have fun with the swimsuits.  I tried to give Anko a snake skin style bikini, didn't thing it worked that well. That's all I got for now. I wanted to do more, but I wanted to start on a project that will other things in my life will take some time.

2 comments:

  1. awesome job on these, as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Is it ok if I request a picture to be colored? I was hoping for the ChoIno picture that MW83 drew on DA called 'My teddy bear'

    ReplyDelete