Monday, April 20, 2015

Heaping Helping of Hinata

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Today it is all about Hinata!
First up is RtN Hinata and Menma. How I want to see a full comic of this pairing.
Human Kurama doming Naruko and Hinata. The title of this pic inspire me to do some little editing. I also like to note about how human Kurama is the design he recently appeared as in Matt's non-h comic, NHC. I think it's a fun easter egg.
Sakura, Naruto, and Hinata. Hinata is riding on Naruto's dick so I don't care that it has Sakura in it.
Hinata and Orihime with short hair for what ever reason as maids being banged by Naruto.
NaruHina with a humanized pony. While I no longer watch MLP that doesn't mean I hate it and won't color anything to do with it. Plus as I stated in past posts I love doing characters with different skin and/or hair colors. I enjoyed playing around with Dash's hair. I did change my color scheme and edits I did for her clothes once I found out about the design used.
Hinata covered in cum with a story attached.























Lastly we have two of pre-skip NaruHina. Matt has been getting a lot of Pre-skip requests lately. Honestly I don't care for most of them. these two though, seemed like a lot of fun. Well that's all the picture for now. Hope it won't be as long till next time.

A new blog comic that doesn't matter.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome, thanks for such hard and perfect work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work as usual! I was wondering though as request if you could/would ever color in "Nurse Me" and this picture: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0hqWhLxT9Js/VSMHZS4SOnI/AAAAAAAACdw/EqlQyZM5USM/s1600/unknownfan101%2Bhinata%2Bcostume%2Btime.jpg

    I know pre-skip Hinata isn't really your thing but I would greatly appreciate it if you did color these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry the comment got screwed up but do you think you think you color this picture and comics below?

      http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0hqWhLxT9Js/VSMHZS4SOnI/AAAAAAAACdw/EqlQyZM5USM/s1600/unknownfan101%2Bhinata%2Bcostume%2Btime.jpg

      http://mw83oneshot.blogspot.com/2013/12/naruhinaten-after-challenge.html

      http://mw83oneshot.blogspot.com/2013/12/nurse-me.html


      Delete
  3. Nice pics. I hope you won't mind if I make a request. It's part of one of matt's oneshots.

    http://mw83oneshot.blogspot.com/2015/05/naruko-hinatsu-genderbent-naruhina.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love too, but I don't do pencil. It just doesn't look good colored. Hence my comment on the post.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always nice art ;).

    Also if you take requests (I mean author or if you somehow may contact him), more Mikoto / Hinata's Mom / Kushina action would be appreciated ;). More MILF love in overall :D.

    ReplyDelete