Thursday, November 22, 2012

censoreship can be fun.

okay I know no one cares, but I'm going to say this anyway. I hinted at doing something bigger this weekend, but long story short something I thought was next weekend is tomorrow so I won't get it done. I have been doing these for a while and I'll just post them now. I'll admit half the fun of Matt posting a new adult work of he's is the censors. They're a lot of fun so I colored a few. Sorry to say no Hentai this time.

Here we have the beautiful Samui attacking an OC by the name of Yahiko whom belongs to Gyarreto7. who some of you may know as the author of SE:AMS. This was the one that started it all. I wanted to try and color a gif and here we are.



  Here's a comic from I want to say "Dirty secrets" I was wondering how much to leave in. I really enjoyed the yuri trio fighting the dominatrix persona character. I think it could be a comic all on it own. 













  
this one was apart of my Sage Deo commission. I really like the "Yuri Trio" as Matt calls them. I wish he did more with them.















here's Nanami trying to get naruto with a butterfly net. Good luck with that one.  While I may hate SasuHina and NTR with an utter loathing. I do find this funny. Just goes to show you how censors can make something fun.







I'm still working on my plan. I'm about 56% done with what I'm working on. See you next time.

4 comments:

  1. I for one am glad you love the yuri trio,same here myself my man;3also agreed on the persona thing,comic in and of itself...¬¬;;;really wish they didn't always windup in censor pieces involving sasuke with naruto's girl,don't sit right with me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah well, you need to balance out the crap with something good. I really wish he did more that wasn't censored, but he's a busy guy.

      Delete
    2. yeh true,but still,he's also got quite the iron stomach for even handling commishes or requests like that,know what I mean?also,really glad to hear you love colouring girls like nikia

      Delete
    3. While I do believe he could learn to say No more to requests. I do respect his Artistic integrity. Not to let his own views to the series get in the way of what others. In the end it's all fiction anyway.

      Delete