Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Naruto interrogations

Hey everyone, I finally finished my little project. The two interrogations Matt did. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do the Tayuya one. For the longest time I didn't want to do that one, because Naruto punched and raped her. I'm not too big into Ryona. While not the worse case of it (if at all really) it's still kind of there. Then the Konan came out and I got a request to do it. since the Tayuya one was talked about It didn't want to do one with out the other. well I know what you want. So I'll get off my soap box now and post the pictures.

I wasn't sure about the the back ground during the montage scene. 

I feel kind of sorry for Hinata. I think she should still Naruto's reman and not tell him where it is till he rapes her.  I like doing Konan stuff. I like the eye shadow. Really any darker skinned character or with make up, because it's different and fun to play around with. Not to say I want to do any ganguro stuff or edits.  I also like playing with girls panties as you can see in this comic. As for these two comics themselves.  I don't care much for Naruto raping captured women. For some reason I feel like I'd like it more if it was Ibiki. Especially after episode 160 or Shippuden. Well that's my rant for the time being. I'm going to have to take a leave for a few weeks. Just some stuff I need to take care of in my life, yes I have one of those. See you guys some time mid December.

4 comments: