Friday, February 14, 2014

Single Awareness day 2014

Happy Single Awareness day everyone. This is the first color post of 2014! In February. Anyway I wanted to do something a bit more lovey dovey for today, but my options are kind of narrow. Here's the sequel to the bleach comic























Well, that all for that. It always fun to do something different like a shower scene. I also guess it was a lunar eclipse that night or something as in the first page it was full and the in last it wasn't.

Now for something more fun. I finished the comic faster than I thought I would and with the extra time on my hands I decided why not do a meme. I saw this meme trending on the internet of funny Valentine's day cards. So I made these with honest to god phrases from real cards I found.


 

 
 Yes, I ship Yuko Nikia YukNiki... whatever. Despite Nikia being my third favorite Yuri Trio If I still had a girlfriend I might give her one of these. If I was an idiot. 
Final thing for today. Another one of my own comics. You voted for me to continue them in a suspiciously large amounts so here you go. 

 I sometime feel like a dick picking on Onnasuki too much. I wanted to do this bit for a long time. I should really get some OCs around here to help out and have wacky shenanigans. Well have a happy day everyone and see you next time.


2 comments:

  1. lolz thanks for the compliment about nikia and all dude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to call it a compliment, you're welcome. I guess.

      Delete