Friday, February 21, 2014

Um... I had a title for this, this morning

So, another post really quickly. Unfortunately not that many pics for this post.
As much as I'm bored with these wrestling pics. It is from Code Geass, which is something I haven't colored before, which is something I often enjoy. Plus it's actually nude so that's a leg up already. I wanted to do the background simply for practice and my own amusement. 

A Naruhina pic with Naruto as a fox man and Hinata as Little red. Matt wrote a very interesting story to go along with this. http://mw83singleimage.blogspot.com/2014/02/naruhina-hinata-red-riding-hood.html  Bonus points to any who can guess the color scheme I went with for Hinata.

I'll admit I meant to post this one with my holiday post back in December. I was torn about doing this. Matt did post a colored version of this on his HA account way back when, but it was cropped. It was a cover to a fanfic is was working on. Check it out https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7703821/1/Curse-of-Team-Kakashi That's all the the colored pics for today. Now for some more of my crappy drawing.

I felt inspired to do this after seeing some work from the new Naruto game coming out with Mecha-Naruto. I had some different thoughts on where to take the comic, but just wanted to finish it. I also did a rather rough coloring of Mecha-Matt. No real effort or shading only took me a minute. 

That's all for now, don't know when I'll post next. Later




No comments:

Post a Comment