Monday, September 15, 2014

NaruHina Days of Future past

Hi. New comic down to business. This is actually part two of a one page comic Matt did all the way back in 2011. You can find the colored version in my post back in 2012 http://rod-ag.blogspot.com/2012/01/insert-witty-title-here.html Also the it's in the very first post of Matt's singleimages blog.



I honestly thought this was fun. I'm glad to see part two Hinata with Part one Naruto. I'm kind of sick of the Part one RinaHina Part two Naruto requests Matt has been getting. You can pretty much bet on me not doing any of those.

One thing I hate about  doing sequel comics of comic that I did years ago is I'm stuck with the color scheme. The first one I was lazy and just throw the background colors together not caring. Now a sequel came out and I'm stuck using this ugly gray walls for all of it.

I didn't feel like drawing a comic, They're not that funny anyway. I wanted to work on other projects for other sites I'm involved with.

1 comment:

  1. Nice coloring.

    Do you think you can color the Sister's love chapter 2?

    ReplyDelete