Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sage deo Spring time for Mei.

Yep, fresh new Sage deo (plus something later) Finally the man desperate Mizukage, Mei Terumi, gets a turn. The hot springs are no longer a safe place for Naruto. Only a matter of time really. With this we now hit over 60 pages!


So, who shall fall next? I had some fun doing this, was a little nervous with the water scenes.

Also, I did this a while ago.
I've had some complaints in the past on page 12 being too small. The non-tone file I got was half the size of the original. I re-did it removing the toning. This is why I don't do many toned works, this was annoying. Stop bitching. It was weird coloring something I did so long ago with my slightly improved skills.

Also something else special.
Yep, I joined Tumbl(e)r (I still hate how it's spelled, it irks me so.) It's still a little early going. I'm still posting here. In fact I'm probably playing favorites here. I won't post any of my blog comics there and I've heard Tumblr can be  a bitch about certain subjects. So, I'm keeping some art off there. Also I'm planning of posting Sage deo in order so it'll be a while before this one makes it up there, but I'll try to get around to it within the week. 

Check it out, http://rodnsfw.tumblr.com/

4 comments:

  1. This is all very cool! I love the colors you're putting in those comics!

    By the way, do you take requests in coloring? There is one comic of MattWilson that I'd love to see in color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd have a better chance of it happening if you listed it by name. Matt has done a lot of comics and I'm not psychic.

      Delete
    2. The name is "Naru-Gi-Oh XXX!" and I'm the one that commissioned it, as well as the author of the scenario.

      If you still don't know which one it is then here is the link: http://mw83oneshot.blogspot.com/2013/12/naru-gi-oh-xxx-inked.html

      Delete