Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

Greetings my children! Today is a special day all hallows eve. So, let us open the smut box of the damned. *clears throat.* sorry about that, been watching quite a lot of longbox of the damned.
I kind of throw this post today at last minute starting on it on Tuesday.

Here we have another wresting pic. I personally don't get it, I was never a wresting fan to begin with. I did the original so I decided to do this one for the purpose of the Halloween post.  Personally I think if you're going for Cosplay the costumes could be better chosen. I don't mind Hinata's but if you want Konan to be in a skin tight outfit why not a helmet-less power ranger outfit, pilot outfit from evangelion, or even a Gantz poser suit. I don't blame this on Matt, I blame this on the lack of imagination of the commissioner.











   yep, pretty straight forward. I tried to photo shop her hair to look like RtN Hinata, don't think it turned out that great.









Naruto and Hinata trying to go a costume party, but Hinata can't help herself but too give Naruto his treat early.


*dodges thrown tablet from Matt*
Stop throwing expansive sh*t at me!







 a very crappy (but not the crappiest thing posted today) animation of Hinata's breast bouncing around. I couldn't really find anything good on how to animated bouncing breasts that wasn't about CGI.
See the full comic this is taken from here http://mattwilson83.deviantart.com/art/NaruHina-halloween-2013-410145920




well, that's all for Matt's stuff. now who want to see more of my crappy drawing in a comic plugging another person's blog? *gets balled up papers thrown at me.* Well too bad!

Here's the link: http://ankosclassroom.blogspot.com/2013/10/current-state-of-kushinas-wife-test-and.html please check it out.

Well that's it for today, now if you excuse me I have a Hellsing ultimate marathon scheduled for today. Bitches love canons!

1 comment:

  1. hey i'm scorch04 could color mattwilson83's matsumoto vs orihime? I came up with it.

    ReplyDelete