Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'm being a Mr. Richard Head

Two posts in one month, wow. Also ten points to who can guess the reference in the title. These point are redeemable for diddly squat in the non-existent R.O.D. shop. 
Here is a lovely yuri pic of Sakura and Matsuri.
















yeah, Shikamaru and Sakura. It seems like the day of weird pairings. It was a little boring, so I decided to give them tan lines for fun. also something else if you noticed.









a Naruto X Hinata X RtN Hinata. Or Rina as Matt refers to her. If we had a clear view of Rina's butt I would have been temped to give her a funny tattoo.
for those who fallow Matt's work. You know what this was.






Here's more proof that I can't draw.



Yeah, sometime I feel like an ass editing Matt's work so freely. I even made an entire post about it. I don't think Matt would actually through a laptop at me. It would probably be something less expansive like a shoe.
yeah, I changed the pic myself for my own reasons.

FFG: You changed it? I did, I was made for better than this.

No, you weren't. I made you as a gag. Now back to the OC room.

FFG: I don't want too, Nightmare scares me.

Well, that's why I made him. Wait, did you close the door?

FFG: umm... no...

He's loose!










No comments:

Post a Comment