Saturday, September 8, 2012

Poll 2 sage Deo

okay everyone here it is the poll to decide my next Sage commission. here are the options.

NaruHinaSaku: Naruto Hinata Sakura. I can see some potential with this one.

Shiho: I don't see much of this girl so I thought to think outside the box.

Trsume Inuzuka: kind of the same as Shiho. plus I can see her being the femdom type and that make some     funny sences with Naruto.

Yoshino Nara: I know another milf. I assure you I don't have a fetish for it. Just want to go off the main path is all.

Origin: okay this one I different. This will be an origin story of Jiraiya making the Sage Deo. I can't say how sexy Matt will make it. If anything it'll be Jiraiya screwing random unnamed chicks.

Hinata: okay okay yes Hinata has been up four times. But this is the reader write in winner. I did get NaruHinaSaku suggested, but I decided to have that one a long time ago. Anyway this Hinata will be requested to be pervy.  shadow clone gang bang and stuff like that.

well there are your options. Start voting you have till September 30th. I will commission three or four pages of the winner to be a Sage Deo.

3 comments:

  1. if Anons could vote, I would vote in Tsume Inuzuka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure Anons can vote using the voting poll in the side bar ->

      Delete
  2. my Votes goes for the NaruHinaSaku

    ReplyDelete