Saturday, September 1, 2012

sage temari (triple joy.)

hey everyone I'm here with the latest sage deo comic. So I actually finished this yesterday, but I found out I was 30 page views away from 90000. I tried waiting till I hit it to post. I got bored waiting up for it so I'm posting it now. Also it's my birthday this week so yay. it's not one of my real birthday. no one reading this anyway so here's the comic.

well here it is. 40 PAGES! 40 page of Naruto wondering into sex with no idea what's going on. so to recap. 40 pages of sage, 90000 page views, and my birthday. whooo! Speaking of Sage deo. I have a update on my Sage poll you now have till September to suggest who Naruto will fuck next. your suggestion might just win. well that's all for now have fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment