Friday, September 14, 2012

the Penguins are coming!

Hey every one I'm here with some pics. Yayz for pics.

yeah one of Matt's X-men pics. I was considering doing one of these for a while. I went with this one because.... I don't have a reason. Yes the Green haired girl is an OC belonging to Matt's Gf Kacie.


yeah this one is kind of old from Matt's catalog. I just wanted to do it. I used a pic I found of RtN of Sasuke for Sasuke's clothes. If you were wonder why his pants are green.

This one is one I wanted to do for a while. Not the hugest fan of the bricks but I like how some parts turned out.

this was more fun on my part. it was to sell my general Idea for this edit in the first part. Hinata want to join the Uzumaki clan and Naruto it preforming the ritual. I kind of wish Matt did a Sakura version for the Uchiha clan. They seem big on the whole dark ritual thing.
and here it is unedited for what ever reason. well that's it for now. Keep putting in those votes.


Oh and in other news no one cares about I was thinking of making a persona for my Blog like an avatar for me. Too bad I'm not much of an artist.



No comments:

Post a Comment