Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Misc Matt works (some are old)

I did this one around two weeks ago and never got around to posting it I guess I was waiting to get more done or something. the answer he obvious question. To feed the trolls.


I did this a while ago too. I forgot to upload it so I'm sticking it in now. I'm sure no one pays attention to me so it's fine.
I don't really remember how long ago I made this one it was a while. I posted it on one of my other galleries and now I'm posting it here.


I did these a really long time ago like back before I made this blog. For those who Read my first blog I said I had colored more of Matt's stuff posted somewhere else and this is one of them I just felt like posting it and for some reason I did a post battle one of her at the same time.
I did these around the same time as the Hanabi ones. I did the clothed one around the time I started caring about shading. That's all I got for now Hope you enjoyed and I should have the last couple of pages of Sage Deo up by Friday or  Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment