Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sage Deo final pages!

I know I said I'd do this on Friday or Saturday, but what can I say. I have no patience for things.

Special thanks to Matt who supplied my with an un-toned  version of this page so I didn't have to work around it. Thanks man not a fan of how the background behind Bee is but who cares really.

Not the hugest fan of the wallpaper choice but i was being lazy.
I have to say the most fun I had doing this one was the outside doing the night shading. and the fashion show was fun too.


Something I noticed was a lack of color continuity on the ramen shop when i was looking for color references. and as for the upstairs I just had fun with it.
This was a fun little back cover I did Thought it was fun the Bar code was a joke I'm not selling this behind Matt's back or anything. I just got it off of google. and the original for anyone who wants it. Well that's all of the sage pages so far it's a great series and I hope it isn't over yet. (i'd like to put in my own request when Matts opens them) Hope you enjoyed my colored work. have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment