Saturday, July 2, 2011

the return of dcl's work.

so it's been a while since I posted the DCL stuff I've been coloring.


Fuu and Karui. so these might not be his best work but I like them. and yes in an interview with Kishi he said even after drawing the character he isn't sure on fuu's gender. I'm pro girl because of the way he/she dressed and we need more girls. I'm a pro boy because I'm a troll and get a good laugh out of it, but it would soon be replaced with a face palm.


Jiriaya and Tsunade. props to DCL for including Jiriaya's scar.


























 So DCL says that the line art for this one was bad. I Kinda like it.
 not sure about how the bottom tan lines turned out but I got a really good review from DCL on the hot spring one so I'm happy.

That's all I've got for now going to do more over the week end don't know when I'll post them. so enjoy the who ever is actually reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment